Friday, December 4, 2009

Under the Influence....

"If i had my way you would still be stuck on me. But when i rock myself to sleep, i dream of you... again."

I must be under the influence of the sleepiness. i must be. i feel hazy. this sinus pressure against my skull from this build up has got my vision wanting to fall and close upon itself. It must be this week. this week ive been having. ohh, the week.

"YOu know that you tore my hearttt, did just what i always thought."

This is a pretty awesome, saw it on So You Think You Can Dance. it makes me wanna tango. and its playing on my iPod as we speak, reader. Its amazing, i highly recommend it.

"Some where your fast alseep, i hope youre tierrifeid!!! One long nightmare cuz you tore my heart!" Oona.

You know what they say when your on some type of drug, you get really dependant on it to function and survive. it Seems to me, they must be smoking words. and my drug? i have many. Lets try sushi and coffee. Food. and yes, of course the stage.

What do other people have? I have this theory that a conspiracy is brewing. Seems like we seem to be really dependant on this thing we all call Air. yes. you heard me right. AIR. without it we die. we are dependant.

IF i were a stoner, i would tell you to put that in your pipe and smoke it. IF i were a gansta, i would tell you smoke that m************** conspiracy, brother!! IF i were a rich man, i would just be smiling.

But since I am me, i say: "Have fun being under the influence of LIFE".





No comments:

Post a Comment