Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Cause of Dreams, Jan 3, 09

Found this the other day.....

I dreamt last night that
i was flying-
when i woke up it was true.
my mind was lost,
my body floating.
i think i did or took
something that caused this.

i dreamt last night that
i was alone-
when i woke up i found it was true.
an unmade bed, a broken heart
the shattered remains of
a soul, something.
what caused this?

I dreamt that last night
i had him-
when i woke up it was'nt true.
he had never held my hand,
smelled my hair.
he was a million miles away
and somehow that mattered
more than it did
before.
what caused this?

last night, i dreamt
i had died-
when i woke up i found i was dead.
i had nothing, alone, not him. im flying
hoping i'll crash soon
because it feels so right, this dying.
what caused this?

I thought it was quite funny to take a look back and see what i wrote when i believed i was in extreme pain... i can't even remember why i wrote this. goes to show you, nothing that happens to you must be a big deal.
you know those days you stopped in the middle of your activity, took a deep breath, and said, "i will never forget this day."?
usually i dont. but these days, i feel i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment