Friday, January 8, 2010

Sledding to be Placed on YouTube

a bunch of us are meeting at seven pm for an exhilerating sled fest. it shall be extrordinary.
Im going to pick up the bassist, the flower and the chili pepper, and shall meet the soprano, the e. bunny, the microphone, the subaru driver, the candle, the truck, the dog techie, and most likely one of the puzzle pieces. there might be more, all i know is the panda cancelled and the guitarist and the alto are not because the guitarist is sick. hmmmm.

i find this quite entertaining that a bunch of teenagers are going to meet in the dark to sled. i think its quite fun.... im excited, not only because i get to spend yet another amazing night with my insane pals, but i also get to potentially kill myself ;)

so i had this insane dream... to the point i woke up thinking it was real.
i was sitting in a room with the chef, and she decided we were going to my aunts house. we walked over with a plate of mace cookies. when i got in, i said my hellos and i heard a meow... my past cats ran up to me, rubbing themselves against me, and i cried, "oh my god, you arnt gone, you arnt dead!" and the chef told me that she couldnt bare to see me so lonely, and how horrible did i think she was? she had sent them here, so they were close but not in her house. i cried i was so happy. i felt sasha's whiskers and her fur and the warmth ive longed for so much... and i woke with a start to the chef and the butterfly smiling at me... after they walked out, i lay back and i felt like the rollercoaster was over as i came to the realization that i would never, ever, ever feel the warmth of her fur again... god im tearing up right now. im ripping apart into separate pieces because they have my heart. and ill never get it back.

besides the underlying vien of frusteration and depression, im so happy with my life right now, its all coming and going and speeding along. thank god. i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment