Monday, April 11, 2011

Reign It In.

After all, I did idolize you.

After the downpour of unconcentrated,

uncentered,

unforseeable hatred fell upon me

I began to lose my way and

cried everytime I began to cave in upon myself,

resembling a crumpled mess of fabric in the corner where I was

abandoned, picked up, abandoned, picked up.

Will I ever tell you how much you've hurt and helped me in my journey? No. Because in telling, I will burst into

a million pieces at your face of speaking

aloud my silent pain.


If your not stable, I'm not stable.

I've kept it inside of me so long its fused itself

into my intestines and

buried itself into my brain

and grew into my nerves.

It causes my hands to shake and nausea.

It causes me to ignore everything and anything,

and supress it when it begs to be let out.

And the worst part is that it is not you.

The worst part is that you don't know your doing it.

And when you do, I know its not actually you,

but someone else inside of you trying to break free.


So simple, yet so complex.

I will keep it to myself as that is my way of life.

I just hope you're fixed before I lose myself.


For the things that don't kill us don't make us stronger:

they only deterioate our minds until our body has to end the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment